lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: USM affected by Super enhanced mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-14-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
alkrath
Lurker

USM affected by Super enhanced mod

I love these two mods, the difficulty and other stuff added by the enhanced mod makes the game so much fun. But The hilts added by USM are awesome. i love playing with them in my game. The down fall is that The light sabers addd by USM are not affected by The enhanced mod. i was wondering is there a way to make it so that the light sabers that are added by USM are affected by the enhanced mod. If someone could please reply that would be greatly appreciated. im not sure if some sort of patch would work, or if a new mod would be required. however i would be willing to help out with what ever i can.
alkrath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > USM affected by Super enhanced mod

Tags
enhanced mod, usm