lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: === Good morning... ===
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-30-2001, 08:24 AM   #1
LukA_YJK

Wink === Good morning... ===

Good morning, Rogues !!!
Greetings from Baku as usual ! How are you all ?
1. At last Wednesday I successfully passed one exam Please wish me good luck in the following ones
2. Yesterday influenced by I don't know what added some new feature to RoguEdit... So don't forget to check <A href="http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com/_temp/">my TEMP page</A> for RoguEdit 2.0 ! Sorry, RogueArm is not upgraded yet, but I think it is time to attack the level data, huh
3. As you maybe noticed we have a new forum Gold Squardron: Passcode Quest [Unite for the last battle ! Join the Gold Squadron ! Fight for new passcodes !]. Although only the granted Quest members can post a New Topic there, everybody can post Reply. If you want to join the Passcode Quest ask Gold Squadon Leader or Executive Officers for instructions. Please check also the Gold Squadron Briefing there...
4. They said that a Forum upgrade is coming soon. So hope the helmets, new logo and other 'improvements' will be back after...

Good luck and May the Force be with you !
LukA_YJK from Baku http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2001, 09:36 AM   #2
Wade Vox

Good morning, Luka! I hope that you do well in your exams, may the Force be with you! I'll go try RogueEdit 2.0 out. Keep up the good work!
Old 06-30-2001, 11:54 AM   #3
Rogue15

Thumbs up

COOL!!!!!!! IT has a passcode checker so i don't have to type anything in while the joystick is making the cursor fly around the screen!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I can't WAIT for Roguearm 2.0!!!!! keep up the good work, and do very good on your exams!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2001, 06:45 PM   #4
Rogue9

What has a passcode checker?
Old 06-30-2001, 06:47 PM   #5
Rogue9

nm
Old 06-30-2001, 10:50 PM   #6
Dark Sad Shadow

luka!! im glad to see you... hows life?
Old 07-07-2001, 01:09 PM   #7
LukA_YJK

Wink

Dear Friends !
Just took this opportunity to see you all, Rogues !!!
And... some news
RoguEdit 2.0 allows you not only to use a PASSCODE without typing it in General Settings , it allows you to use a PASSCODE without knowing it at all !
Try Passcode No.32 for example. It makes the control much tougher also No.2 and No.6 are also interesting
Hey ! You are the Best !
Good luck and
May the Force be with you !
Old 07-07-2001, 06:58 PM   #8
Redwing

Question

Whu----

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
Old 07-09-2001, 03:26 AM   #9
rebel alliance

hey luka! i also returned from aaaahhh....hi!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > DownTime: The Pilot's Lounge > === Good morning... ===