lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: First Jedi Outcast Ladder
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-03-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
Ki-Adi-Mundi

Post First Jedi Outcast Ladder

--------> Jedi Nights <--------
Click That.

Ki-Adi-Mundi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2002, 07:34 AM   #2
Ki-Adi-Mundi

From the lack of replys to my thread, I'm inclined to believe that most of you here somehow don't know what a ladder is... am I right?
Also, I'm not saying that Jedi Nights is the one hosting the ladder, merely that I want you to click on the JN link I posted or in my sig and scope the news that I posted about it. Please. For competition's sake, go sign up.

Ki-Adi-Mundi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2002, 08:37 AM   #3
Minimaul

I'm pretty sure everyone here know's what a ladder is. I'm not signing up for any ladders or anything untill I play the game.

Also , www.provinggrounds.com has some info up. They will be setting up a JKO ladder to.
'

:0
Minimaul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2002, 05:28 PM   #4
jesseg88

Quote:
Originally posted by Minimaul
I'm pretty sure everyone here know's what a ladder is. I'm not signing up for any ladders or anything untill I play the game.

Also , www.provinggrounds.com has some info up. They will be setting up a JKO ladder to.
'
I DON'T know what a ladder is! Oh wait I think I remember! It has 2 big bars with severel smaller crossbars. You use it to climb up or down something such as a building.
But what do you mean by "JO ladder"?
jesseg88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2002, 05:51 PM   #5
Justus

I always found ladders to be a bit boring. I joined cases ladder back when Jedi Knight was first released, but to be honest I lost interest in the whole ladder thing and had more fun just playing regular old JK games, or clan tournies. Just wasn't my thing I suppose.

Justus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > First Jedi Outcast Ladder