lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: is it me or are the stormtroopers head bigger than their bodies?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-19-2002, 09:23 AM   #1
Angrysquirrel

Question is it me or are the stormtroopers head bigger than their bodies?

Hey folks,

I was looking at the last batch of screenshots from EliteEd and I noticed that the stormtroopers heads are way to big for the bodies. Either that, or the body armor for the storm troopers are too skinny.

What to you people think?

A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my suede jacket. "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too."
-Jake Johanson
Angrysquirrel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 11:07 AM   #2
L'Equa Sinar

I think its just the way the shots are taken, i am sure that when you are playing it at home in less than 2 weeks after all this waiting the stormies will not look arrogant, big headed, or even alive after long!!! I think they will look fine to us on our own screen running around after having lived for so long only to meet us then be shot & sliced into smithereens!!! Ahem! umm...they'll be fine, and if they're not, well, just one more reason to massacre a few thousand of them!! Its hardly as if they will run out of them is it?

Away with your weapon! I mean you no harm!
L'Equa Sinar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 11:12 AM   #3
BlackDragon

If you've got Q3, get the Stormie model from the LA site. It's fine and seems in good proportion. Guess it's likely to be the same one that they're using in JO.
BlackDragon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 11:30 AM   #4
G0SP0DAR

It might help your case if you could post which screenshots you were looking at, highlighting what you saw was weird. There are too many screenies now for me to sort through
G0SP0DAR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 11:51 AM   #5
TUS_Tomcat

He probably means this one:

Also, i think it'll be fine... Raven isnt stupid

When you're in fast stance, killing 6 stormies in one room in 10 seconds or less (with or without help of the Force), you wont even notice that theres anything wrong (Cause nothing is wrong, so you cant notice it! )

Founder of the PWSL

Pro White Sabercore League

(non racist organisation!)
TUS_Tomcat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2002, 12:35 PM   #6
Cracken

Location: Less than 12 parsecs from the nearest Twi'lek slave dancer
It's just you.

"Hide a stone among stones and a man among men." General Rokurota, "The Hidden Fortress"
Cracken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > is it me or are the stormtroopers head bigger than their bodies?