lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How many can we expect?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-21-2002, 09:01 AM   #1
M@nd@lori@n

How many can we expect?

I know everyone here at the forum will get a copy of the game but how many in sales can this installment of JK2 capture.With the returning old fans and new what would be a prediction in numbers can this one get?

Ash-"Maybe ...just maybe my boys can stop them from getting the Book....right and I'm a Chinese jetpilot!" Army of Darkness
M@nd@lori@n is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 09:03 AM   #2
Jedimaster74

Damn whatever the number is it will be ASTRONOMICAL. I think this may be the next half life.

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Jedimaster74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
thrEEpaGe

hahaha the next half life...lol....riiiiight....half life was good because it had good mods...thats the only reason that s***ty game is still around...grr...stupid cs..hax...

What does Bob Dole think? Bob Dole thinks he's a doofus!

Later Losers!
OUT!
thrEEpaGe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 09:23 AM   #4
txa1265
Father Jedi

Forum Veteran 
Activision sold more than 1 MILLION copies of Return to Castle Wolfenstein between Nov 20th and January 9th. Of course that is the Christmas season, so many people (like me) got it as a gift. Nonetheless, I think we should be looking for probably those types on number in its' first quarter of release (fiscal 2nd quarter, ending June 30th) - especially with the EpII 'tie-in' (yes I know it isn't a tie in ... but who DOESN'T want to hack stormies and lock sabers after seeing a StarWars movie ...?)

Mike
txa1265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 09:27 AM   #5
The Wibble

I think if they have a really cool TV advertisement to go with the release then that would do very nicly. All they would need to do is show some light sabre battles backed up with Storm Trooper March music and everyone who has seen Star Wars would buy it
The Wibble is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 09:35 AM   #6
txa1265
Father Jedi

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by The Wibble
I think if they have a really cool TV advertisement to go with the release then that would do very nicly. All they would need to do is show some light sabre battles backed up with Storm Trooper March music and everyone who has seen Star Wars would buy it
... and if they did it really well some of us might forget we already had it on order and buy another copy
txa1265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 10:04 AM   #7
Scrobes

Quote:
Originally posted by txa1265

... and if they did it really well some of us might forget we already had it on order and buy another copy
rofl!

And I bet my bileduct that we'll all be replaying the game loads after seeing Episode II, oh yes.

As for the game itself; I'm convinced it's going to sell like hotcakes. But I have no clue as to the figures for that.
Scrobes is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 10:08 AM   #8
Jedimaster74

Quote:
Originally posted by Scrobes

rofl!

And I bet my bileduct that we'll all be replaying the game loads after seeing Episode II, oh yes.

As for the game itself; I'm convinced it's going to sell like hotcakes. But I have no clue as to the figures for that.
I will be replaying this game a ton and as far as all the MODS that will be coming out for this and the lightsaber duals. I will be playing this until JK2 or DF2 hehe

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Old 03-21-2002, 10:09 AM   #9
thrEEpaGe

i dont think that it is going to sell like hotcakes...i dunno...just have a weird feeling...oh well...i hope it does...it will be successful

What does Bob Dole think? Bob Dole thinks he's a doofus!

Later Losers!
OUT!
thrEEpaGe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2002, 10:12 AM   #10
Jedimaster74

Quote:
Originally posted by thrEEpaGe
i dont think that it is going to sell like hotcakes...i dunno...just have a weird feeling...oh well...i hope it does...it will be successful
You just have a Weird Feeling and thats all it is. Its your imagination. This game will Sale the Force Foretells this.

Old 03-21-2002, 10:41 AM   #11
JaG|Kaiser

I was thinking of bantha fodder, but I was wrong.

#JaG
#nar

irc.enterthegame.com
JaG|Kaiser is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > How many can we expect?