lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Enough
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-21-2002, 12:44 PM   #1
Jimi-Wan

Exclamation Enough

Enough is enough with all of these "I got JKO" threads. If you do receive JKO, dont post just text, post a screenshot of the main menu as well. That way, we know who is and who aint preachin the truth. Oh, and no bullcrap about "i dont know how to", just look it up in one of the many Swamp threads there is about it. If you dont have webspace, PM a moderator. But please, enough is enough. I know its fun acting like a jack***, but please just act your age. Now if your under the age of 3, its understandable but impossible (you cant write let alone read at 3). Even my little 2year old cousins are more mature than you people. Please, some people have been waiting for this game for years, even before it was ever announced or planned. I am one of those. Please, dont be a jack***.

"You must do what you feel is right."

The way I'm going to play JKII: JO is best summed up in a single quote:
"Bring 'em on. I prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin' around."
Jimi-Wan is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 12:52 PM   #2
Jedimaster74

Very Well Said Jimi-Wan. I agree with you that these meatheads need to stop posting that particular thread when in fact no one is going to get it before at least the 28th of March. Well Jimi you have to forgive some of those Immature people out there since they got hooked on Star Wars after seeing EP1 they think they know everything. They are not long time Star Wars Fans Like OurSelves.

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Jedimaster74 is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 01:01 PM   #3
MustangMatt302

Post Yes....well said

Screenies posted for 100% proof and thou shall be looked upon as...uh.....um....someone special!

*flexes his guns........patrols the forum......*

I am the forums' guardian. Sic me on the wimpies and suckas.

Animator: Jedi Fortress

Jedi Fortress: Team Fortress with a side of Lightsaber

"Sometimes people say I look like a model or that 'you should be a model'."
MustangMatt302 is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 01:41 PM   #4
TUS_Tomcat

take a pic of box too if possible, never know with those warez *******

Also guys, expect my "OMG I GOT IT YAY" thread march 28th (please please please!)

[Edit - Stormy - swearing]

Founder of the PWSL

Pro White Sabercore League

(non racist organisation!)
TUS_Tomcat is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 01:47 PM   #5
Scrobes

*checks locations*

You're one hour ahead of me Tomcat.

My "oh my god I got it! YES!" post will be before yours..

Hehehehe

Actually.

I'll be too delirious to even post..
Scrobes is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 01:51 PM   #6
TUS_Tomcat

I'm gonna beat you to it hahahah

I have already rehearsed the post in my head a zillion times... I'll do it just before installing... no screenies and proof in that post, just "expect first impressions plus screens in an hour or more if i like it "

But who knows maybe folks will already have it so no proof is needed

Founder of the PWSL

Old 03-21-2002, 01:56 PM   #7
Scrobes

lol

Yeah.. probably won't be the first.

Hmm.. wait a sec, being one hour ahead means you'd get it before me. Sorta.

Doh.. my mind is screwed today.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:02 PM   #8
OmegaRad

[Edit - Stormy - the tone and content of your post was inflammatory, and not appreciated on these forums. Members of these boards are free to post their opinions, issues and concerns on the game. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the discussion at hand, then please refrain from posting insulting comments. Thanks. ]

Omega

Word to your mother... you just got owned.
OmegaRad is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 02:12 PM   #9
Shark747

Ha! I went to school this morning figuring the Australian story was nothing but a steamy pile of kangaroo dung. You know I figured most people had better things to do with their time than post crap like that....apparently not though. I just hope these boobs were kids, then they have an excuse, but a grown adult acting like this is just plain sad.

Oh, and Omega....simmer down cowboy, you're swearing like you just discovered the words or something. Making comments like those tend to make things worse than better. These idiots know they can get a rise out of you now so they'll just keep doing it. Ignore them and their fun will quickly end.

edit- I meant idiots being the guys posting the false threads, not the guys debating who will have the game first....

-Shark
Shark747 is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 02:27 PM   #10
TUS_Tomcat

just in time, was about to jump on you Shark

btw Omega, you sound like the obsessed one here

we're just chatting in fun

Founder of the PWSL

Old 03-21-2002, 02:32 PM   #11
Shark747

hehehe yeah I realised that my comments would be misunderstood right after I finished posting them. Don't need people hunting me down when I come across them in the game next week.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:33 PM   #12
Jedimaster74

I think Omega needs to Calm Down Before StormHammer comes after him :P

"There are many Jedi's out there in the Galaxy, but their is only one True JediMaster and Thats ME"
Old 03-21-2002, 02:43 PM   #13
TUS_Tomcat

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedimaster74
I think Omega needs to Calm Down Before StormHammer comes after him :P
Dont we all

Founder of the PWSL

Old 03-21-2002, 02:48 PM   #14
Chanke4252

I think its funny, especially when that guy posted the fake JKII menu. I live in the US and wont get mine till next friday, but I still find it funny. Dont get so worked up people, it wont make you get the game any faster. Why dont you go run a few miles to calm down or something, you probably need the exercise anyway.

"If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song."
-Jack Handey
Chanke4252 is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 05:49 PM   #15
Endo'Cun

Calm It Down

I agree, calm it down OmegaRad, like seriously what's your problem kid, you think your all cool and sh*t??? But guess what your not SO CALM IT DOWN you PointDexter, who agree's with me?

Bounty Hunter
Endo'Cun is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 05:54 PM   #16
Scrobes

lol yeah.. I wasn't beind deadly serious.

Was just messing around with a fellow European.
Old 03-21-2002, 06:02 PM   #17
SaberPro
00 Agent

Quote:
Originally posted by OmegaRad
Bleep bleep [censored] bleep bleep
Omega
"Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy! Let the hate flow through you!"

"Now hate has made you powerful! Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!!" wait that doesn't totally make sense...

Your destiny = Stormie's Wrath

SaberPro
Alliance of the Jedi (AOJ)
ZoneFriend = AOJ_SaberPro

"The Force is with you young Skywalker...but you are not a Jedi yet!" - Darth Vader
SaberPro is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:03 PM   #18
Miss_Stalker

Quote:
Originally posted by OmegaRad
bleep bleep [censored] bleep bleep
Omega
We arent obsessed to get it before everyone else just cuz we think we would be better than you. Who know, maybe we'd get it later than you and still kick your ***

[censored]

Oh and Jimi Wan, I agree. Its pretty cruel & a lame joke to mess like that with obsessed minds.

[Edit - Stormy - flaming in kind to an inflammatory remark does not a cool person make. There is no reason to respond in kind - and you will only end up having your own post edited, or deleted. Please try to refrain from this kind of retort...the mod's on the job. ]
Miss_Stalker is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:12 PM   #19
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Okay, people, this is the third inflammatory thread I've had to edit this evening, and I don't want to have to edit a fourth. So please, just calm down, and try to respect each other's opinions. If someone makes an inflammatory post...you know what to do...just hit that 'Report this post to a Moderator' thing at the end of each post.

Responding in kind to an inflammatory remark does no one any favours, and will result in your own posts being edited, or deleted. So, in the immortal words of the Gonk...settle petal...or if you like (in Yoda voice)...Chill you will. ]
StormHammer is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:16 PM   #20
Miss_Stalker

lol omg I'm sowwy Mod, i guess I'm like what you had call a "newbie" member of this board so....haha. I didnt know you edit posts here so sorry about that i was just mad at omega
Miss_Stalker is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:41 PM   #21
Lnt. Kechtt

I'm just curious. Do you all know how funny you sound? Just asking. Flame me if you like, but I haven't laughed this much in days.

I'm with Stormhammer. Everybody just grow up.
Blame it on tensen waiting for the game.

You watching the hand!? (Thwack!) You should have been watching the foot.

Yub, Yub Everyone!
Lnt. Kechtt is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:46 PM   #22
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Miss_Stalker Yes, I know you've not been a member long, and sometimes it takes a while to learn the ropes, so to speak. Apology accepted, Miss_Stalker.

Just an FYI...I have been forced to ban OmegaRad after deleting an extremely inflammatory post in this thread. I have issued repeated warnings by editing his posts, and via PM, and yet he continued to flame other members. As I have said before, flaming will not be tolerated on these boards. I hate having to ban anyone, but at the end of the day, if someone does not take heed of warnings, then they must live with the consequences.
StormHammer is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:50 PM   #23
RichyBoy

Thanks StormHammer . *checks meter* yup, the foul-mouthed juvenile quotient of this forum just dropped by 100%.

"Ya know the meek are gonna get what's coming to them by and by!"
RichyBoy is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 06:56 PM   #24
Lnt. Kechtt

Thanks Stormhammer, I wondered what happened to that post. I'm glad you took steps, although I'm sorry that you had to.

You watching the hand!? (Thwack!) You should have been watching the foot.

Yub, Yub Everyone!
Lnt. Kechtt is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 07:26 PM   #25
Shark747

Wow, I love this forum. Always so civil....well usually. The mods are on the spot too taking care of all these dastardly hooligans who seem to be coming out of the woodwork recently. I swear I'm not sucking up speak the truth I do. Anyway in light of the distinct possibility of more of these "I have JO!!!!" posts, there is an important message we can take from a true icon of american television. Yes folks, I'm talking about none other than...............Mr. Rogers. So..."Won't you be my neighbor?"

-Shark
Old 03-21-2002, 07:37 PM   #26
Jedimaster74

Thanks Alot Storm for doing that. Even Though I have only been a member for a couple of Weeks I really Like these Forums because it seems like their are more civil and mature people compared lets say to the CounterStrike Forum etc where all they talk is trash. Just Imagine about 100 Omega's there LOL, I certainly Can't. Anyways A Forum should be a place to have fun and exchange ideas and not to be a Hooligan. May the Force be with you All.

Old 03-21-2002, 08:36 PM   #27
ryudom

there seems to be a heck of alot more swearing/flaming here lately then before, from what i've read anyway. probably cause of all the new people coming in though, not that i'm a vet myself.

hehe, i don't think i've been able to read one of omega's threads yet (or ever now) cause they're always edited
ryudom is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 08:40 PM   #28
Shark747

You're not missing much, just a bunch of these ***********.... he didnt actually say the words, but anyone with half a brain could fill in the blanks.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:54 PM   #29
Uber_Saber

If the fellow at Electronics Boutique was telling the truth, I'll post a screenie this Sat. (USA)

Quoth the Raven; "Nevermore, nevermore."
Uber_Saber is offline   you may:
Old 03-21-2002, 09:31 PM   #30
Necro

Quote:
Originally posted by Jedimaster74
Well Jimi you have to forgive some of those Immature people out there since they got hooked on Star Wars after seeing EP1 they think they know everything. They are not long time Star Wars Fans Like OurSelves.

so true
Necro is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Enough