I guess I can wait a week, maybe less to find out, but some interesting questions have popped into my head as to the gameplay and force powers. Please respond if you have any ideas or opinions. Of course ChangKhan, you are most welcome to post
1) Friendly fire? Can you accidentally force push a buddy along with a squad of troopers right off a cliff? What about accidentally hacking a friendly with your saber if you guys are too close?
2) Can you push someone into someone else and knock them down?
3) What happens if two people are pushing on the same thing from opposite directions? Pulling?
4) When you die, can you return as a spectator who runs around as a ghost image with the ability to talk to the room? (Run, Luke, Run!)
5) In multiplayer can you mix Light and Dark Side powers? Have a guy with Lightning AND Heal?
6) How exactly will the Force Absorb power work? Is it passive or active? Does it automatically negate any damage that would be done, or do force attacks still do damage while at the same time replenishing your force level.
I see Force Absorb having the potential to throw things out of whack, but I guess it is a good complement to Rage if it is that powerful.
And if the aussies and kiwi's really do get the game before the rest of us, I'm taking up a collection for the "Send a Yank to Oz for a Day Fund". Please post with your CC info if you'd like to donate.
FEEL THE POWER