lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Well I like it...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 06:26 AM   #1
Grinch2020

Well I like it...

Well I for one like the game so far. Although some of the puzzles can seem overly tough at times the overall game is a lot of fun. I was dieing to try out the lightsaber but decided to wait until I got it in SP. What was fun for me here is that it brings out a whole new aspect of the game.
After playing around with it a bit I decided to try a bot duel to see how it works. While I agree that at this point that it IS quite a bit of a click fest I think that once one becomes used to the interface it will become much less so. I also like the fact that you can build your own template. As I am a CTF guy at heart I can see this adding a whole new level to the game.
Overall Im having a great time and I hope that some of the people that have some complaints at this time will stick with it as I think it may have more of a learning curve than the normal FPS.
Also with a modding community that I cant help but thinkn will be attracted to this game coming into the fold it will only make this game that much better.
Have fun guys/girls.

The road is for the journey... not the destination
Grinch2020 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 07:02 AM   #2
UniKorn
Mysterious Mapper

Believe me, we will

UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com

Mapcenter:
http://www.map-center.com
UniKorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Well I like it...