lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: need filter in MP (block out password servers, etc)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 03:22 AM   #1
Creepy_Smell

need filter in MP (block out password servers, etc)

we need a filter in MP..or if there is one there im blind..

i know i can filter out full/empty servers..but there needs to be way to filter out other settings.

the main one...passworded servers...please for the love of god let me filter them out..i just wanna play without joining/unjoining servers till i find one.

i know i can look up server info..but its time consuming to do it for every server..a filter would be so much better.

any one know a way around this.

great game though..just want a filter and my mouse wheel to work (logitech wheel mouse,,current driver..so dont know whats up)....

Creep
Creepy_Smell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:26 AM   #2
Valdarious

My roommate had the same problem with his mouse wheel not working in Q3A till a new patch came out. Seems to be a q3a engine thing.
Valdarious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 07:03 AM   #3
VeritaS

i have a logitech dual optical mouse (oh how i love it so), this is my third logitech mouse and i have found that the drivers windows has standard work better then anything logitech writes. and the wheel always works =) kthxbye

VeritaS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:02 AM   #4
FatAlbo

Password filter and mouse wheel support would be great. I hate joining a server only to see that it's password protected, but having to manually press ESC to back out. It could at least dump back to the server list and show a pop-up. Even better, show a pop up prompting for a password at the server list screen.
FatAlbo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 10:04 AM   #5
Victrix

http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/

should have jk support shortly (as in, by the end of the weekend for sure)
Victrix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > need filter in MP (block out password servers, etc)