lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need Help Guys!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 12:46 PM   #1
TressAIrway

Need Help Guys!

ok in the Single Player i am on the second level and i just walked across the catwalk from that "Really COLD room" and i went into thta arena with the 3 wall guns and shot them out, and went up that elevator and tryed everything and i cannot for the life of me figure out where to go.
all help is greatly appreciated.
thanks guys!
TressAIrway is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:13 PM   #2
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Hi Tress.

I'm moving this thread over to the Help->Strategy Centre where I'll give you some tips...

...ah, here we are...

Right, when you say 'arena' I am assuming you are talking about the large chamber where two Stormies get shot down by the guns, etc. Okay, you need to go back up to the room with the big construct in the middle of the 'dangerous water' (heh...gotta love these technical terms ). Take a ride back up in that elevator. Now walk around the whole perimeter of the chamber on the narrow ledge until you're looking through the two windows. You should see a big (explodable) crate in the room beyond. Shoot it...and it'll short-circuit the controls next to it. This activates the bridge from the door to that room across to the central pillar. Now you simply go back around the ledge, and cross that bridge to enter the room. Hope that helps you out.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:20 PM   #3
TressAIrway

THANK YOU STORMHAMMER YOU ARE JESUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TressAIrway is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Need Help Guys!