lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stuck on yavin (just got my saber)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 02:59 PM   #1
KillMeNow

stuck on yavin (just got my saber)

how do i get out of that bit after gettign my saber?? please help its annoying being stuck ina room with nothing to do =(
KillMeNow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:05 PM   #2
Dreadnaught

When you entered the room, did you notice how the spike things attached by rope moved up and down with the closing of the door?

On either side of the exit door there are these spike things as well. How do you get them down? Your light saber can cut through a lot of things, rope being the least among them...
Dreadnaught is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:08 PM   #3
KillMeNow

do you have to jump up and cut them cuase when i force throw my blade at them it didn't work thats why i resorted to asking in here
KillMeNow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:10 PM   #4
squirrel1

There is a door in that area, two "pilers" are hanging beside the door, throw your sabre at the
"ropes" which hold these "pilers".
squirrel1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:25 PM   #5
pinkpanther718

I'm having trouble finding the Saber altogether. Can someone explain how to find it, I've just found Jump completing the objective of gainning all force powers. I just don't know where to go now.....
thanks.
pinkpanther718 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 03:47 PM   #6
GDI

The saber throw at the pendulums was a pain in the arse, but it does work. You have to get your distance right so that you hit the rope with the blade and not the hilt of the saber.

To the other poster:
Once you get Force Jump, you should end up back in the room you started in (with the chute you fell down). Look around in there for a few broken columns leading up to a ledge. Jump up those columns and enter the door. If you hear Kyle mutter something encouraging, you're probably going the right way. Get ready for some fun and inventive puzzles from there on!
GDI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > stuck on yavin (just got my saber)