lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can anyone help me cripple the mines
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 12:10 PM   #1
Tender Chicken

Can anyone help me cripple the mines

I am stuck on the mine level. I cant figure out where to go after you shoot the two guns in the cave. Can anyone help please. Thank you.
Tender Chicken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:06 PM   #2
Dreadnaught

Try to be a bit more specific about where you are and where you're stuck. That level was a bit tricky for me too, but I finally noticed something that let me get past it.
Dreadnaught is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:59 PM   #3
benth

Smile

I'm at exactly the same spot.
I've tried going through the level several times but just can't figure out what I'm missing.
How do you cripple the mine operations??

Somebody please post how to complete this level
benth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 02:46 PM   #4
Dreadnaught

Have either of you reached the point where you crawl inside the retracting exhaust port and destroy the generator that "infuses" or "powers" the mining cars (the room above the generator glows red, and if you're inside it, you die).

The mining operations are crippled in a no-brainer, flip the switch-on-the-console sequence, so I'm assuming you're stuck somewhere before then.
Old 03-29-2002, 03:12 PM   #5
SyPHiLiS

Asrus Mine, Red Room

I am at the part right after destroying the power'er adn not sure what to do, hopped in the exhaust pipe and threw in three detonator bombs to get rid of the guard and then shot the core of the power thing with wookie crossbow. Does anyone know what we do after that?
SyPHiLiS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 04:11 PM   #6
Dreadnaught

Head back up to that red room (it will no longer be dangerous after disabling the generator). You see the arches? Climb atop one of those when the transporter is coming in and then jump down on top of the transporter. As it leaves the room and turns a corner, you'll see an entrance to a cave network. Jump!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Can anyone help me cripple the mines