lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Major problems with force grip!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2002, 01:00 PM   #1
Leinad744

Major problems with force grip!!!

Guys!! I don't seem to be able to get the force grip to work at all. When I join a MP game I usually go with the dark side and the custom setup......I've only played this game for like 5 hours, so I still need a lot of practice......any suggestions on how to get the "grip" to work???? (force pull, force push works just fine, and all the rest..)
Leinad744 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:08 PM   #2
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
Welcome to the forums. Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion* There you go.

I'm moving this over to the Help->Strategy Centre forum so the MP boffins can give you the low-down.
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:14 PM   #3
ps2maddenman

You have to target an enemy to where you see there name appear on the middle of the screen then press and HOLD the grip key, after the enemy is lifted off the ground (if your grip is on level 3 that is) you can move them over a ledge and drop them or repeatedly ram them into a wall.....which is my personal favorite especially playing against n00bs that don't know how to counter it (force push baby)

www.ign.com
ps2maddenman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:16 PM   #4
TressAIrway

wait a minute, you just said "espically against noobs that don't know how to counter it" well lets see, the game has been out, what, 2 days, and you already saying "noob", i think everyone is a noob at this point, unless you have an ILLEAGLE warez version and have been playing it for awhile.
TressAIrway is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:31 PM   #5
enderWiggin6

Quote:
wait a minute, you just said "espically against noobs that don't know how to counter it" well lets see, the game has been out, what, 2 days, and you already saying "noob", i think everyone is a noob at this point, unless you have an ILLEAGLE warez version and have been playing it for awhile.

must....resist.....the.....temptation....to...flam e...that...idiot.
enderWiggin6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 01:32 PM   #6
Asheen-Shugar

He said n00b hah hah hah n00b n00b n00b hah

When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.
Asheen-Shugar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 02:50 PM   #7
Chanke4252

wait, boobs? where??!?!

"If I could be a bird, I'd be a Flying Purple People Eater because then people would sing about me and I could fly down and eat them because I hate that song."
-Jack Handey
Chanke4252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2002, 04:45 PM   #8
Torquemada

Argh, that's good to know about force push counter-acting the grip. I was on a server last night where one guy was doing nothing but griping people and droping them off ledges. I ready for a rematch now baby!
Torquemada is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Major problems with force grip!!!