lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: EAX Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2002, 04:16 PM   #1
CorranHornjr

EAX Help

I just have a quick question about EAX. I couldn't find another thread on it, but if there is, please point me to it or yell at me for posting another one. I have been playing to much JK2 lately to visit the forums.

Well, I type in the "s_UseOpenAL 1" and it says that it will take effect after you restart...but does that mean when you die and it restarts? Of do you have to turn off the the game and then come back in? After you do this once, will it always be on? Or do you have to do it everytime?

I ask the last question about whether you have to do it everytime, because when I started the game up again, i typed it in and it didn't say anything after it...

thanks

And then there were was one...
CorranHornjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > EAX Help