lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MSN Zone problems installing?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2002, 09:30 PM   #1
Simplex

MSN Zone problems installing?

*Failed to download http://fdl.msn.com/zone/datafiles/zone.za_.
*------------------------------------------------------------/cardboard.za_.

*MANY MORE failures....*

This occurs when I go to "support" and install.

When I click jediknight outcast to play in any room, it says many failures, and "Z setup failed".

I have uninstalled this all manually, retried, etc......WTF.

Gamespy arcade is an advertisement piece of ****e! What do I do!? I need to play on teamwarfare ladder, and can only do it well through the Zone!

Begun, this clone war, has.
Simplex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2002, 09:56 PM   #2
Valdarious

I wouldnt play in the zone reguardless of what they have. They dont use dedicated servers last I heard. Someone will always have a ping of 0 with everyone else having lag, depending on their connections.
Valdarious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2002, 10:02 PM   #3
SithMaster2003

I play at the Zone and i have played some of the best games ever. It isn't the best place, but it can be a nice place to find some people willing to play JK2. As far as dedicated servers go, well, they don't use them. whoever is hosting the game becomes the server. I guess that would be how you would say it. As far as lag goes, well i haven't had much of it. I do have a cable modem and the only times i have experienced lag is when a 56k [erson joins the game. even 56k people get some pretty good pings (under 300 ms). if you are having problems with the zone files, i would either consult some technical help or just find another place to play.

Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt.

Fear is my ally.
SithMaster2003 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > MSN Zone problems installing?