lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Duel Player Bumping (Ugh)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
The Austrian

Thumbs down Duel Player Bumping (Ugh)

As a server admin explaining the bug that constantly is sending players on dueling games to the bottom of the list (even when they haven't gone into console or changed settings) occupies most of my time second only to the force-powers disabled bug (which shows all force powers disabled even when only one or two are).

Can't we identify what's causing that? Ugh.
The Austrian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-02-2002, 11:16 PM   #2
MatrixCPA

Hmm...do you smell that? Yep. Smells like a patch is heading our way. Too bad we don't get any info on how LONG before we get it. There's a lot worse things going on that the duel bump and forcepowerdisable. Be happy some toad hasn't decided to bring down your server consistently for a few hours. However, I'd like to see all these bugs fixed too--just the 1.29f/g vulnerability first.

"Do you expect me to talk?"

"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE."
MatrixCPA is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Duel Player Bumping (Ugh)