lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck in Nar Shadda hideout
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 07:03 PM   #1
IcedInferno

Stuck in Nar Shadda hideout

This level's name is "ns_hideout" just for clarity. I've included a pic as to where I am stuck in this level. There's a mine(trash) cart in front of me that I can force pull, but it doesnt move very far. There's a door to the right that is locked. The cart blocks the path... anyone know what to do?

-Toxic
IcedInferno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 07:11 PM   #2
Kung_Food

there are 2 ways, as far as i know
the one i used: crouch and push the cart behind .. that requires some patience, but it works .. then push the other

other, more 'normal', way :
when you enter the room and walk straight ahead, you'll encounter a barrier out of crates and a door behind .. there's no way you could jump over that barrier .. but u can try to walk through one of those machines ..
there should be one without a cart underneath its .. pipe
Kung_Food is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 07:53 PM   #3
IcedInferno

Oh, I'm way past that walk-thru-the-machine part. This is right after the huge room with all the boxes, and if you fall , you fall into a bottomless (maybe) pit.

-Toxic
IcedInferno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Stuck in Nar Shadda hideout