lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: im stuck
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #1
Zer0

im stuck

in artus topside when you randevou with
jan

the door to go there is locked i dont
know what to do please help me
Zer0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 05:29 PM   #2
Gute Nacht

Angry Stuck at Artus Topside too !

Yes, i have the same problem. The Ion-Cannons are destroyed, someone told me, that they are afraid of the AT-STs and i have to meet Jan ... but the door on the top ceiling in the AT-STs hangar is still closed.

What can we do ???

Best regards !

GN
Gute Nacht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 05:50 PM   #3
MasterJoel

Spoiler!!

I assume that you're trying to get through the last door in the AT-ST hangar, because I got stuck there for a bit.

What you need to do is go back out of the hanger and get in one of the gun placements. Be sure to kill any remaining AT-STs below. Then, blow up the ion cannons with the gun emplacement. In the AT-ST hangar, or somewhere along there, you should have disabled the forcefields protecting the ion cannons. After destroying the cannons, the door should be opened.

Duct Tape is like the Force: it has Light Side and a Dark Side and it binds the galaxy together.
MasterJoel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 06:58 PM   #4
Gute Nacht

Lightbulb Problem solved !

Hi,

after i have written the post above, i remembered this situation in artus topsite:

after walking (and fighting ;-) ) through the canyon the at-st hangar door opened and an at-st came out. The first time (the time the problem appeared) i ran back and activated the first stationary gun. After waiting for a while, no at-st came around the corner ... a security look round corner showed ... no at-st around anymor, it just dissapeared !

So i started the level again and just ran besides the apaering at-st into the hangar and took the door to the lift towards the oin-cannons. After deactivating the shields of the cannons i entered one of the three guns and destroyed the at-st, that was at this time still inside the canyon.

Then i destroyed the ion-cannons and went back into the hangar ... voilą the door has been opened by some troopers.

Best regards !

GN
Gute Nacht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2002, 09:35 PM   #5
Zer0

thanks to you guys i finally finish the level
Zer0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > im stuck