lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "one hit wonders"
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2002, 12:23 PM   #1
chenster22

"one hit wonders"

I hope this topic hasn't been discussed, cuz I haven't seen it before. Or maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

Anyways, you know those players who only use one move: "The over head smash." And they keep doing that and doing that around a circle for 5 min straight while the other guy is dodging and running away. This ticks me off a whole lot, and when the guy gets one lucky hit, the other guy's dead. These can take up to 10 min of circling and swinging!

I hope this doesn't sound like a rant, cuz I'm not really... ranting...

Anyways, yea, what are your thoughts on that "one hit wonder, no skill" move? Is it too strong?

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies." - The Shawshank Redemption
chenster22 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > "one hit wonders"