lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Protect: Not Useless?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-15-2002, 02:04 PM   #1
Neilinsky

Force Protect: Not Useless?

Force protect gets a lot of stick as a completely useless power but i was just thinking recentley how effective it could have been. I recentley lost a duel on BGJ. I tried to lure the opponant into he gap at the exit of the ship and then saber spam them. They spammed me as well and i was the one who lost. However it all happened very quickly and i thought if i had bunged protect on (because it was a surprise attack from around the corner) they would have run straight into me and i would have cackled my way to victory? From now on i will experiment with protect and see how often i can make it, and you , pay! Incidentally i saw an idea for modding a capture the AT-ST game mode which i thought would be absolutley spectactular, the thread is titled multiplayer pilot i think (sorry i dont know how to link it) but i really want to make sure that gets made Go to the thread and show your support.

Stockport County forever (please don't laugh)
Neilinsky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2002, 10:46 PM   #2
MankaCat

heh I have had full health, some shields, and protect, and been hit by people using strong stance (not the super-move) and died in one smack
it's like it made me worse
MankaCat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Force Protect: Not Useless?