lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Will Someone Finish a website!?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
JBlink

Will Someone Finish a website!?

We all know that some of you have Sam and Max websites, and they all have one thing in common: They have nohing on them. Well, they have some stuff, but for the most part they are just dead links and "comming soon" messages. Why must you taunt me with such sites? I feel like weeping openly everytime I try to find something on Snucky U or The Unofficial. Can you either update the site or put me out of my missery by giving up? I think that the things you do have on the sites are well done, but there is so little that is actually there. People, dont niglect your website, update them so they grow up to be big and strong...sorta.
JBlink is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Will Someone Finish a website!?