lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: need help to get doublesaber
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
Tyler

need help to get doublesaber

hi can any one tell me hoe to get the double saber, i have the cheats enabled, i can add the bots but whe i put the code into the consol and press return, and then come out of it i still caint get it, i dont have the saber on when i do this, can anyone tell me where im going wrong, i put the code (/thedestroyer) with caps on and of, but still no good. it bee good if some one could help me, thanks
Tyler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
jasho

Are you doing this in SP or MP? I have only seen this work in MP, but if someone could confirm this that would be great. If you want to do this in MP, the best way is to create a server instead of trying to join one that has cheats enabled. Once you have it started, bring down the console (SHIFT + ~) and enter HelpUsObi 1 or devmapall. Select your lightsaber so that it is on and then turn it off by pressing "1". This should shut off your lightsaber while still having it selected. Then go back to the console and type /thedestroyer. This should work.
jasho is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2002, 08:08 PM   #3
Tyler

thanks jasho it worked a treat, im using it in mp, i caint thank you enough, cheers
Tyler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > need help to get doublesaber