Made my first room last night. So proud
Anyway I have a few questions. I'm going to be making a real life building into a map. It's going to be my computer building college with a bot for the admin, so we can slice him up and some security guards.
It's a 3 floored building that is fairly big and should make for some good duels.
1) Where can I get some good textures!? I'm looking for Wood, Greed/Blue Carpet, Glass, Concrete Bricks etc. I have some textures in PSP7 but how do I import these to radiant.
2) Compiling. The bane of all newbies. Sawed it as a .map, went to BSP, compiled it twice (as some person said there was an error if you didnt do it twice) ran sv_pure 1, and no go.
3) Anyone have a realy good tutorial on making skins!? I'll be modelling that admin skin on Reelo.
4) Can relective floors and mirrors be done in JORadiant?
5) How do you introduce spawning points, weapons etc. I had a box open when I originally opened JORadiant for the first time, but when I closed it, it hasn't reappeared and I can't open it from the tabs. Help!