lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need Help On Doors!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-27-2002, 07:16 PM   #1
B0MBER II

Need Help On Doors!

Well lemme start off saying that their is more of a chance of me winning the $100 million dollar lottery then anyone here giving me some good help around here. Hopefully you guys can prove me wrong, very wrong.

Here we go

ok I made 5 doors, all the same. Same size, texture and configs but only 3 out of the five actually open. Do doors have to have space to slide open or something?

Anyone one know ALOT about doors here that can help?

*1 million a month for me*

Chicago Cubs... #1
B0MBER II is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2002, 07:30 PM   #2
VEGETA2K1

they dont require any space, they can slide right nto another brush(wall brush..) i think any who(in tutorials i ahve read said nothign about adding a space soo...)
VEGETA2K1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2002, 08:40 PM   #3
Belial6672

I made a series of doors earlier and I had to make a space for them to move into, if i didnt have the space then the doors wouldmake the whhoshing noise but wouldn't move.
I moves the doors into an empty area and tried them again and the worked....so it seems that the doors need a space to go to....bit of a sod really, glad i had a gap for them..

Belial
Belial6672 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Need Help On Doors!