lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: too many maps!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-27-2002, 05:55 PM   #1
Madcow

too many maps!

AARGH! I need to download custom maps too play them, fine by me except I can;t find most, can someone post a list of the most popular maps?

Quoting me in any way is strictly illegal due to my posts being my copyrighted intellectual property
Madcow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
3-Lions

any1 REMEMEBER JK1 MP MAP! canyons?

just a quick message...

i cant beliveve RAVEN didnt include this map for MP

the canyon one;

a smallish map surrounded by a circular path with a building slapped in the middle, complete with water (in the building)

if any one knows of a JO version..please post here

tia
3-Lions is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2002, 07:05 PM   #3
igor

We need some big open maps. I am not a big MP person because a lot of the maps are small and closed in. I like large open maps with lots of room to run and saber fight.
igor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2002, 01:50 AM   #4
CBrate

Like a purpose built dueling area, sorta like a gladiatorial amphitheatre but smaller. Simple, spartan with just enough room to get decent use of force powers..... oh, and seats so your friends have somewhere to sit as they watch you getting skewered for the umpteenth time.

Two eggs sitting in a frying pan.
"Geez its getting hot in here", says the first.
The second one says, "Holy Crap! A talking egg!"
CBrate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2002, 10:00 AM   #5
obijonkenobi

How about a recreation of Rome's Colluseum? (bad spelling but you know what I mean). Awesome design for a duel since many-a-duels were carried out there in real life. And you could use those Massassi Temple textures for the walls and stuff.

And later on if some modeling genious wanted to they could design a Rancor model and you could fight against them too (like Gladiators fought against wild animals back in Ancient Rome)
obijonkenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > too many maps!