lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alt Saber attack randomly
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-11-2002, 03:33 PM   #1
CorranHornjr

Alt Saber attack randomly

I don't know if this post has been made yet, but I have a problem with the new patch.

I think the patch is great, it cleared up alot of my problems before, except one and added another.

The problem they didn't clear up that is irratating. When I throw my saber, and it comes back, alot of times it will dance around my hand and I have to either just stop in my tracks or just keep running around trying to miss gun fire waiting for it to come back. It is really irritating when I am fighting reborn or anyone for that matter, and the saber doesn't come right back...does anyone have the same problem...or a way to fix it?

second issue, is that the patch screwed something up with buttons. On my mouse, if I hit mouse button 3 or 4 (microsoft internet explorer, optical mouse) I will do what is assigned to the button, but if I let go it throws the saber Or "secondary fire" It is really crappy. Cause i am trying to sneek around or something and I use mouse 3 for crouch and then i let go and i throw the saber...oops.

Is this somehow fixable? (raven!?) I looked in my jk2config and it is all ok...is there some line I can add or something?? help!!!!

thanks.

And then there were was one...
CorranHornjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2002, 04:07 PM   #2
Lime-Light
Umpalumpa

the reason your saber circles around you could be that you are stafing and moving,
ex: throw, strafeleft,back,straferight,forward.
Lime-Light is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2002, 04:11 PM   #3
B0MBER II

ya my button #3 and 4 do push and throw my saber

its annoying

Chicago Cubs... #1
B0MBER II is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2002, 04:37 PM   #4
Evil_Gloop

Possible solution

Are you keeping the 'throw' button depressed. I found that the saber only danced around my hand if I happened to be holding that button down and moving when it came back. The minute that I let the button go it rested in my hand again.
Evil_Gloop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-11-2002, 04:40 PM   #5
Chastan

perhaps buttons #3 and #4 are bound to some weird functions in the control panel
Chastan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Alt Saber attack randomly