lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Admiral Fyarr
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2002, 08:27 PM   #1
hairyjoe78

Post Admiral Fyarr

Hey I have a real quick question. How exactly do you kill Admiral Fyarr when he's in his armor-suit with his forcefield all around him? I can get his shield down, and it appears that the Disruptor hurts him, but I run out of ammo before I can kill him. How exactly are you supposed to fighthim?
hairyjoe78 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 08:29 PM   #2
SpaceMonkey1315

*spoiler*

Try this...jump up to one of the things above you, and stay hidden untill you have a vantage point where you can jump behind him...turn on force speed, and use your lightsaber to hit the antannae on his back...when thats out, keep hitting him with your saber untill his shield gets back up...when its back up, do the same thing again, untill you destroy the antennae or hes dead, just make sure to use a lot of force speed

Space Monkey
SpaceMonkey1315 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
Crusader

The shield can be brought down by constant attacks, I found you can set up a certain situation where you stand in front using light stance, and reflect his shots back at him, while slashing the shield in between salvoes.

Probably harder than getting behind him though, and you have to be careful not to get swatted by his arm.

Force speed is definitely the key either way.
Crusader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 08:50 PM   #4
Prowl lightstar

Once you got his shields down once, shoot the red antenas on his back. That puts his shields out for good. Notice how the antenas look identical to the ones projecting shields around the energy conduits for the main shield generator.

"Not by strength by guile"
Prowl lightstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2002, 08:55 PM   #5
TrUeFoRcE

u can do what he said with speed and getting behind him or use explosives to brind down his shield, i believe u pick up some thermals right before u fight him, the best spot to hit him with them is at the very top of his shiled where it sort of curves down instead of like a perfect buble, hit him there a few times and the shield will go down then break the red entena and he wont get his shields back
TrUeFoRcE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2002, 12:07 AM   #6
Pedantic

Yeah, I found explosives the easiest to kill him with.
Pedantic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Admiral Fyarr