lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What's the point??
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-13-2002, 08:37 PM   #1
Kulador

What's the point of using custom skins????

I'm just curious, is there any point to downloading skins?? I've gotten quite a few, but so far I have not had a chance to use any of them. Ever since release when the first Darth Maul skins came out, I haven't even been able to use them....

Is there a point to downloading them?? Besides replacing single player models with custom skins..

My grammar sucks today =(

Last edited by Kulador; 05-14-2002 at 02:00 AM.
Kulador is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2002, 02:01 AM   #2
Kulador

Bump, this thread cannot be avoided=(
Kulador is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2002, 02:12 AM   #3
Lord Sokar

I don't know about JK2, but I used to replace skins in Counterstrike all the time with some really good looking high-poly models that looked fantastic. CS skinners used to bundle up 'upgrades' with new player and weapon skins. Some of these packs even have new sounds and sprites for explosions, etc.

Of course, with CS, you only have 4 skins per team to choose from. I'm pretty happy with the variety in JK2's skins.

<System Lords> | OC-3
66.98.176.218:29070 - Saber only, increased saber damage, reduced blocking, custom map rotation and more to come.
Lord Sokar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2002, 02:13 AM   #4
Ten Tigers

If you are refering to how there are virtually no servers out there who run with extra skins or mods, yes I agree it does kinda suck a$$. But I still download em anyway for when I play this game on a LAN. Then I know all of them can be used because everyone is required to have the files Im running.

I love a good fight...
Ten Tigers is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > What's the point??