lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: multiplayer is absolutly disgusting now
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-15-2002, 05:07 PM   #41
Silent Wolf

that quote of yours echos the sentiment of my thought that if you dont like it, leave. Im sorry he didnt enjoy the patch, glad to see one less whiner. No harm in that.

As for ves's response, it was well written and i can see your side of it, however i do support ravens deccisions, as they deliver quality. Imho of course.

-Wolf

I sense you...Jedi!!!
Silent Wolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2002, 09:42 PM   #42
Vestril
The Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Silent Wolf
that quote of yours echos the sentiment of my thought that if you dont like it, leave. Im sorry he didnt enjoy the patch, glad to see one less whiner. No harm in that.

As for ves's response, it was well written and i can see your side of it, however i do support ravens deccisions, as they deliver quality. Imho of course.

-Wolf
Pre-patch, I had utter faith in Raven, post-patch their credability has taken a hit, IMO, as you say

And your post that we were refering to was exactly the kind of garbage you referred to in this:

Quote:
nor anyone else has any problem with a good debate, however posts such as "This game0rz sux0rz" or "omfg patch is the ghey!" coupled with poorly written debates are grounds for punishment.
You used the same kind of jargon, and your post didn't really contribute much, add to any debate--what I, at least, take issue with is the hypocritical nature of the post you made. It was intelligent and thought out, but it was utterly contradicted by that one simple post, made only a few hours earlier.

Anyway...that's what I was unhappy with...

Vestril was here!!!!!!!!!
Vestril is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 12:52 PM   #43
[SICK]OLMofo

The jist of all this is: JK2 is nothing more than a console game as far as multiplay is :P
[SICK]OLMofo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 01:47 PM   #44
henrychan415

go back to 1.02 then you stupid freak. no one said u have to play with 1.03 to play online. look at me, i knew the patched sucked right away the first time i installed it, so ive been playing with 1.02 since . there are still a few 1.02 servers out there you queer.
henrychan415 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 02:08 PM   #45
C'jais
Spicy Viking Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by henrychan415
go back to 1.02 then you stupid freak. no one said u have to play with 1.03 to play online. look at me, i knew the patched sucked right away the first time i installed it, so ive been playing with 1.02 since . there are still a few 1.02 servers out there you queer.
And you should learn to shut the *** up, you retarded homosexual. You have no reason to talk like that, and your reply was a complete waste of space, since it did nothing but maybe make him feel bad about himself. How nice of you.

God, how come this community attracts the most senseless, egoistical, ball-less morons from all over the world?
C'jais is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 02:32 PM   #46
Nathan Wind

what a love fest.

FACT people who want to play competitively are alienated.

It seemed like raven responeded to each complaint individually without taking into consideration the whole of the game.

pull/knockdown was a problem in v2 because drain had no viable dark force counter, ie a long distance offensive force power. if saber toss was easier to block, yet did massive damage to darkies in the middle of a spell, (like lighning or drain) this game would have been fixed.

dfa should have not been a pivoting move.

those were the problems with v2.

now v3 is more force balanced for a long distance force combat, (with absorb) without any long distance spells.

sabers have become uber powerful, and uber weak.

if only the game was left alone aside from perhaps dfa (although, i never had a problem with it) this game would have been solid.

now, its completely one sided.

people who cant see that do not know what they are talking about.

alienating half the community was not a good decision.

nerfing all other viable means of combat and strategy was not a good decision.

making this game more saber friendly for pick up and play kids was not a good decision.

v 1.03 was not a good decision
Nathan Wind is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 02:40 PM   #47
Nathan Wind

and you know what?

i will leave.

the developers placate whiney noob "saberists"/deulists.

i feel alienated and forced out. and you know what? i will have to leave. as will all the gunners, tourney level players, and competitive clans.

you make a good point. i dont like the new version. i will not play it. i will leave if my issues are not addressed and/or cannot find v 1.02 servers.

i loved this game. oh well. one more thing to sell out.
Old 05-16-2002, 02:51 PM   #48
Reaper21x

I say take out all the 'finishing/backstab' moves and make it like JK1 was; fun. I remember playing JK for hours, sabers only, no force and never heard complaints. The only complaints that ever arose from the gameplay was the because of use of cheats.
I agree with Hemi, multiplayer is disgusting now. If you can't kill without backstab, you have no skill.
Reaper21x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 03:37 PM   #49
[SICK]OLMofo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Wind
and you know what?

i will leave.

the developers placate whiney noob "saberists"/deulists.

i feel alienated and forced out. and you know what? i will have to leave. as will all the gunners, tourney level players, and competitive clans.

You hit the nail right on the head there.. Its senseless to argue the point especially since gunners was a throw in for JK2. Its nothing but a one big Street Fighter festival. So to all the peeps who like it rock on! To all who think like myself and Hemi: piss on JK2 and glad I didnt spend money to buy it.
[SICK]OLMofo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-16-2002, 06:05 PM   #50
Nathan Wind

its a damn shame is what it is
Old 05-16-2002, 06:17 PM   #51
shipz

Man I'm about to fall out of my chair laughing!

<Blank Signature>
shipz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2002, 12:51 AM   #52
Nathan Wind

that was a benifit to the thread and the community. thank you
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > multiplayer is absolutly disgusting now