lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't find pipe to put fire out!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-20-2002, 12:44 AM   #1
Sister3

Can't find pipe to put fire out!!!

I saw above your head smash it...there is no pipe above my head in those two rooms...where is it.....also in the trash area there is a glass wall with a bunch of boxes in it and a switch...how do i get in there?
Sister3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2002, 05:17 AM   #2
rachmike

Go to where the fire is there should be a pipe on the roof

rachmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2002, 12:44 PM   #3
txa1265
Father Jedi

Forum Veteran 
What level are you talking about? The first part sounds like "Yavin_Final", the other sounds like "NS_Hideout" ... give us some more clues to help you.
txa1265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2002, 05:37 PM   #4
Sister3

I am in NS hideout...i went through everything and found the big guy..he ran off...everything is locked and I can't find him or get lando out. So I saw something about putting a fire out...i went back to a saved game thinking a missed something.....there is a fire i created with an explosion..can't put it out..also off the main compactor room...there is a room with a glass wall that won't break and a bunch of boxes and a switch..do I need to hit it? if so how do i get in there?,,,been stuck for ever......Thank you
Old 05-20-2002, 11:33 PM   #5
Sister3

I have read some walkthroughs and all say once you hit the switch behind the desk it releases lando..i did that and it did not release him....that switch behind that unbreakable glass wall has got to be it...I don't know....i have been everywhere....please help
Old 05-21-2002, 12:56 AM   #6
Sister3

OH HOLLY HELL...i am such an idoit i saw the big switch you force but not the little one on the other desk
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Can't find pipe to put fire out!!!