lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help me bow to you respectfully
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2002, 12:30 PM   #1
OneDrop

help me bow to you respectfully

Greetings....i have seen a player bow...like really bow his head, not just crouch. If someone would please be so kind as to tell me how to do this (is there a command to bind, or what) i would be most thankfull.

OneDrop bows respectfully to the master jedi who helps him...
OneDrop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 12:56 PM   #2
Xezton

You can really bow a ton of different ways.

Just remember that moving your mouse makes your character's upper body portion of the model move to whereever you're looking toward. So looking downward makes your character point himself toward the floor.

If you crouch while doing this it looks like a more respectful bow. That's what I usually do.

But don't go around bowing all over the place or you'll get your ass handed to you. People in MP don't usually have much respect for stuff like that, which is ok, but if you play on a Duel server or something like that, then it's a good time for bowing.
Xezton is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 01:52 PM   #3
Nimzomitch

I have also seen people bowing in a way that reminds me of Kendo, one of the martial arts - "Way of the Sword"

This is where your sabers are off, approach, while maintaining "eye" contact crouch, then a short nod to opponent never taking your eyes off each other, draw blades, and then finally stand.
Nimzomitch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 02:02 PM   #4
Xzzy

only bow people get out of me is when they impale me on their saber and I fall at their feet.

:P
Xzzy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 02:51 PM   #5
OneDrop

you don't understand......i always bow using crouch or mouse movement......this guy REALLY DID BOW>>>>>>as in cmd bow kinda way.....i swear....it couldn't have only looked that way....it was genuine .....the MAN DID BOW!!!!!
OneDrop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > help me bow to you respectfully