lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Noob here, in need of some advice
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2002, 04:28 PM   #1
|=@C3

Question Noob here, in need of some advice

lo all

im pretty new to the game (only got it at the weekend).
ive learnt a few tricks quite quickly and know the basic ways to fight. i have a few questions however

1. after reading these forums i would like to know how u can tell ppl are script kiddies and wtf does DFA mean??

2. when i play a get knocked to the ground then before i can get up my opponent slays me with a big swing before i can get up. ive tried this but my big swing from the red stance isnt fast enuff, how do ppl do it??

3. ive seen a lot of ppl pull off big swings and backstabs etc, if some1 could tell me the keyboard combinations to these moves i would be grateful.

thx in advance

-=FaCe=-
|=@C3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2002, 04:35 PM   #2
Psiblade

It's mostly timing, and how long you take to get up.

Try mashing the jump button to get up before they swing at you when your down.

Ohh and backstab , any strength , is just back and primary attack when someone is behind you.
Psiblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > Noob here, in need of some advice