lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: any confederate fans here?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-22-2002, 02:43 AM   #1
whoami87

any confederate fans here?

i dont know why, but i say the confederates as the good guys in this movie, except Dooku of copurse, cause if the confederates won, there goverment would have to better then the empires. well, then again, im an idiot, so let the flames begin!
whoami87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2002, 03:15 AM   #2
RichDiesal
Pointfile of DOOM

In a way, the Seperatists are the good guys... they just want to be free of the corruption of the Senate.

However, you hafta realize that the Seperatist movement was originally orchestrated by Palpatine (by way of Dooku) in order to get him Emergency Powers in the first place.

All part of Sidious' grand scheme...

There are three things that I paricularly hate: kids, animals, and women with attitudes.

http://richdiesal.jedioutcastmaps.com - Map Showcase and Tutorials!
RichDiesal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > any confederate fans here?