lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Reverse of uper cut (downward slash)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-23-2002, 12:22 AM   #1
TheJackal
Administrator Emiritus

Reverse of uper cut (downward slash)

okay. I know there is the infamous Death From Above that is usefull to attack someone on the ground. However I need to know if there is an attack for blue or light stance that does the slash oriented to the ground. I quite often have the chance to attack people when I knock them down and I refuse to do the spining move people are so fond of.

I'm just curious if there's a downward attack other than just looking down and hitting the mouse button.

TheJackal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-23-2002, 12:50 AM   #2
G0G0GadgetForce

The upper cut is the answer! After a saber lock for example, you knock your oppenet down, look downward with the mouse and do the uppercut. Experiment with uppercut by looking up and down while doing uppercut. You will find that you can miss the ground completely by looking up and by looking down you can scrape through the floor. Give it a try you'll see.
G0G0GadgetForce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2002, 01:44 PM   #3
ZeroG

Thumbs up

Yea too right, I allways use the uppercut, mainly in duels. it is very useful as Gatget said.

heres how to do it:

crouch+forward+attack - in blue stance

hehe i like kicking someone in the face making them fall over and then upercut through floor into their brain

ZeroG - Master of the green Light Saber
ZeroG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2002, 01:54 PM   #4
Sebow

Crouch+Forward+Attack thats the Lunge attack, but its looks very much like a uppercut
Sebow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Reverse of uper cut (downward slash)