lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My faith has been restored (somewhat)...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2002, 04:09 AM   #1
GooglyMoogly

Post My faith has been restored (somewhat)...

I just spent 3 hours playing on my server and had the best group of ppl playing!. Spamming, whoring and general lameness was extremely rare and when some lamer did join, the players promptly kicked them!..it was great!...(saved me the trouble). This was on a full force server too!. Hardly anyone used force..there was no pull/backstab/sweep spamming, no lightining spam..it was just awesome.

I only had to boot one person the entire time...overall about 4 ppl got the boot.

Not only was everyone a good sport, but there were some giving instruction to new players and others as well. What a beautiful sight.

Even though new players came and went...the vast majority were all of like mind and more interested in fighting well than winning. Ah...the good old days.

If any of you read this and were playing the server at the time (my avatar is Muerte) Thanks a bunch for creating one of the more memorable game experiences in recent memory! You are all welcome to come back anytime!

My faith in this game (and the existence of decent players) has been elevated.
GooglyMoogly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > My faith has been restored (somewhat)...