lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The level pack is ready!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2001, 03:22 PM   #1
Garindan

The level pack is ready!

Well, there's 3 levels coming in a few minutes over at www.angelfire.com/extreme/atst/downloads.html

ok, i'll put in a few stuff of the storyline:

You were chased by an Imperial officer, and were forced to land on a mysterious planet, you discovered an ancient half-underground building, you've heard of a guy named Bran, who owns a mysterious arena, he's willing to make a deal for your ship to be repaired, you must fight in the arena...

you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2001, 03:38 PM   #2
Garindan

www.angelfire.com/extreme/atst/downloads/Arena33421.zip

GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2001, 03:44 PM   #3
Garindan

oops, another bug i 4got to mention. you've gotta open the doors for Bran, and occasually push him to the correct direction. Due to some other idiot thing, you won't see anything on the loading screen except that ugly statue, and the load progress bar. so, check the objectives by pressing Esc and selecting mission objectives. Well, that just about covers the bugs. oh, one more thing PLEASE DO NOT KILL BRAN!!!!! It won't affect anything if you do, but it's just plain MEAN! On your first tries through i suggest playing on Hard difficulty. I haven't tried to see what it's like, but just try it, especially while searching for the key to unlock that door. hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehheeeee i love programming droids....

oh, jedi superbuen, i've beat your deadline by a day. Hey, at least i didn't wait until tomorrow, none of you would've believed me 'cause it's april fool's day tomorrow.

Old 03-31-2001, 04:38 PM   #4
wombat3

That's good, too bad I can't play it!

------------------
If I thought of a good sig that would be weird, so I won't bother trying.
wombat3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2001, 03:05 AM   #5
Jedi SuperBuen

Hehehe good job buddy... I will download and play your levels ASAP!

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
Jedi SuperBuen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > The level pack is ready!