lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: starfighter multiplayer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-02-2001, 09:58 PM   #1
liquidkid

Question starfighter multiplayer

here's my problem. i beat all the regular levels on starfighter. i have not gotten gold medals on all of them. when i beat the last level for the first time it told me i unlocked 2player mode. for the life of me i cannot figure out how to play any 2player stuff. can any level be played 2 player style? do i need to unlock specific bonus missions that are 2player? i read somewhere that you need to beat every level with a gold medal to open up 2 specific 2player levels. are these the only multiplayer boards in the game? if so why did it tell me that i opened up 2p mode when i beat it? i think my head is about to explode.

------------------
LiQUiDKiD FIGHTS THE LION!

LiQUiDKiD
-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

[This message has been edited by liquidkid (edited April 02, 2001).]
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > starfighter multiplayer