lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Saber-Spammers
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2002, 04:02 AM   #1
HappyPrancer

Saber-Spammers

Is anyone else sick of these pricks who run around using nothing but a saber? I wish these no-skill n00|3s would learn how to use some different weapons instead of relying on some cheap ass stick of light. You spammers do know you can pick up other weapons right?

Crist, learn some 5ki||s before you play a game. I wish there was a server where these noob spammers could wave their lightsticks around and not bother me... oh wait, there is. It's called a saber only server. GO THERE.

-HP
HappyPrancer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:08 AM   #2
G0G0GadgetForce

OMFG! Is this guy serious.....? LOL!!!!!!
G0G0GadgetForce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:10 AM   #3
Nathan Wind

god forbid
Nathan Wind is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:11 AM   #4
Lime-Light
Umpalumpa

OH MY GOD. You are the stupidest person I've seen on the forum yet. This is STAR WARS. People play it because you can use force powers and a LIGHTSABER. If you want to use nothing but guns, got play UT or Quake or something. What kind of an idiot would complain about using a lightsaber in a game about a jedi?
Lime-Light is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:13 AM   #5
SPY_jmr1
The Quiet, but Deadly One

Quote:
Originally posted by G0G0GadgetForce
OMFG! Is this guy serious.....? LOL!!!!!!
OMFG is the key term here methinks...

this would be funny if he was not serious, wich i think he is...(i can tell 80% of the time)

hope i find him on a server so i can saberspam his ass right off the side of NS hehehe

parting words: what a negitive space rump
SPY_jmr1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:14 AM   #6
Elegy

Meh, sabering is the best part of the game. Course, I do go to saber only servers because I prefer to fight in an enviroment that is strictly lightsaber combat. It can take alot of skill to go head to head with lightsabers though, so we're not all no skill "noo|3s", as you say. It's a bitch to avoid the DFA and backstab spammers, but if you don't think there are ways to get around these faggots then I question who is lacking skills.

Meh, no need really for me to take as much offense as I am over this post I guess, after all I'm not one of the ones going to your weapons servers and using my lightsaber. But aren't there weapons-only servers out there too? Or just go play damned Quake or something instead. I guess I can sorta understand your frustrations over it, the few times I've gone to the servers with weapons I've noticed most weapons shots get deflected by the saber-wielders. I say whip out the rocket or the secondary fire of the repeater rifle, let them bastards try and deflect that
Elegy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:15 AM   #7
Nathan Wind

miss hit miss miss miss
Old 05-28-2002, 04:17 AM   #8
Lime-Light
Umpalumpa

i just cant wait for his reply......probably go something like, "GunZ RoXoRZ. i R leET. 5A8Er5 5uK @55. PS: I ride the short bus"
Old 05-28-2002, 04:21 AM   #9
Nathan Wind

respond to what? you missed his point.
Old 05-28-2002, 04:25 AM   #10
HappyPrancer

GunZ RoXoRZ. i R leET. 5A8Er5 5uK @55

-HP

PS - There has yet to be a post interesting enough to respond to. My original post was a statement about how stupid I find it to complain about spamming a certain weapon/force power. With this in mind, please continue the discussion.

PPS - I ride the short bus.
HappyPrancer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 04:26 AM   #11
Lime-Light
Umpalumpa

lol. Thanks Prancer.
Old 05-28-2002, 12:08 PM   #12
Trahern Valley

The lightsabers (and force powers) are what seperate JO MP from the rest of the FPS MP games out there. While I personally prefer saber only servers, I can understand why some would want to stick to sabers in FFAs etc. It's all your average jedi has on him, after all...

Perhaps HP should learn some skills before he plays the game, or invent the saberless server. Either way, the lightstick spammers won't bother him/her so much.

A jedi's ass is never cheap. It's when comparing them to sith buttocks that the whole pricing system gets confusing.
Trahern Valley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 12:32 PM   #13
The Truthful Liar
In-Transit

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 

"Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps. And whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues."
The Truthful Liar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Saber-Spammers