lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Idea for a single player map
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2002, 02:55 AM   #1
Charles

Idea for a single player map

Wish i had the skills to make one. but here is my idea.

You start as a padawan with your master training you. you fight random people and he gives you tips and combos of what moves to do. as it goes on it gets harder and harder untill you have to fight your master. Also have it where it is not just fighting have lasers that will kill you in one hit shoot at you and you must dodge them.

A mod idea i have is jedi toury. pure duels you place bets on fights. the money you win can earn you better sabers like duel weilding or sabers that give a small stats plus to speed or def. or just a double saber.
Charles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 03:00 AM   #2
DannyJAllTheWay
Banned

I don't like the idea of fighting your master though. Otherwise it sounds worthwhile. The mod sounds like it'd be fun too.
DannyJAllTheWay is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 05:33 AM   #3
Swingman

Sounds fun, but i really think it would take a lot of work since as of now there are only 3 levels of force powers and skills. I guess you could earn like force points or something to allot to a force with the money. That would be easier
Swingman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 12:25 PM   #4
Sithxace

There was a MOTS level a while ago it was very good, It was where you started at a planet into there recruiting bulding, one part a space ship flies around buidlings and you shoot at troops. Then you end up going on this star destroyer.

It was cool being on a stardestroyer, someone should make a highly detailed level on a destroyer, in the level you start at the hanger and end up on the tower.

Sithxace--
http://www.nelproductions.com
Your source to the funniest/craziest videos
EAW.net Moderator
Sithxace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2002, 01:19 PM   #5
ShadowCell

Yeah, a Star Destroyer map would be fun. And we all know what a Star Destroyer bridge looks like.

"The ghost of Zeon is moving again..."

~Quattro Vezina
ShadowCell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Idea for a single player map