lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RAVEN: Here is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2002, 03:43 PM   #28
Vestril
The Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Chastan
Yeah, but be sure to make them hard to do or at least give us some time to counter them or avoid them. You know, so they can be skillfully avoided somehow =)

P.S.

And please don't call people "faggots" I don't think that's very appropriate, it certainly doesn't raise my opinion of you.

(well it's not like i've been much better in the past, oh well )
I think that the one hit kills, as they are now, are either too weak (DFA) or perfectly fine. In NF Dueling they are about as succesful as any tactic, which suggests that they are balanced within the construct of saber fighting.

Unfortunately there is the big pull/backstab spamming going on, and this leaves backstab seeming overpowered. I'm not sure how I would fix it though, since I think Lightsaber combat itself is balanced, it's really pull that's overpowered.

Vestril was here!!!!!!!!!
Vestril is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > RAVEN: Here is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.