lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with rogue squadron no seeing my video card
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-29-2002, 11:11 AM   #1
Z3Px

Problem with rogue squadron no seeing my video card

hey everyone i have a rather anoying problem here, i have a nvidia Riva TNT2 video card and aparently when ever i install and try to play RS it gives me this error right after pressing the play key

"_GlideInitEnviroment: glide2x.dll excpected Voodoo Graphics, none detected"

I do this when i select Voodoo Card and D3D card in the video card options meneu

if anyone out there could possibly telll me what the problem is and how to fix it i would be much apreciated, thanks
Z3Px is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2002, 03:35 PM   #2
Sepulman

If you own a voodoo card, I suggest you download the 1.2 patch from lucasarts.com
If you don't own a voodoo card, I suggest you download the latest detonator drivers from nvidia.com.
Then you should be able to select your TNT card in the hardware section of the RS launcher stub.
Sepulman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 2. Rogue Squadron > Tech Centre > Problem with rogue squadron no seeing my video card