lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Unable to Update List
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-01-2002, 01:06 AM   #1
NotakoN

Unable to Update List

I'm unable to update my list of servers anymore. I've checked all my settings at the top and they all seem to be fine. Anybody got any suggestions?

-= When one Jedi falls two more will take its place =-
NotakoN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 01:09 AM   #2
Elegy

That's odd. I was having that trouble last night but right now everything seems fine, I was just playing probably 20 minutes ago and the search function had worked perfect for me (made it make a new list just to be sure it wasn't gonna repeat last night's BS). When it gets back to working again, favorite place a few of the servers you commonly visit so that if this happens again you'll at least still be able to connect to those specific servers.
Elegy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2002, 02:53 AM   #3
JediKnight

Same thing with me but the damn thing just came back on its own one day. Wierd but it will probably be the same with yours.

"I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions"
JediKnight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Unable to Update List