I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
There's three kinds of people in these forums.
A) Those that complain.
B) Those that help others out peacefully (Think Buddhists)
C) And those who enjoy insulting everyone else. (Usually disguising it with 'I hate whiners')
It tends to go like this.
Type A posts a thread on problems with the game. Type C is immediately drawn to the post that blatantly says 'This Sucks' in the subject, despite Type C's constant insistance that they hate to read posts where people whine. Type C immidiately begins to bitch and moan about how much they put up with and seem to think that everyone gives a flaming **** about them. Type A responds and a flame war breaks out, usually Type A's vs Type C's.
Enter Type B.
Type B is neutral. They offer a constructive solution and put both teams in their place. Type A usually will concur and exit the fight. Type C will immediately attack Type B, as Type A has left.
Type A's usually are the lazy people. They want solutions but dono't want to wait. Don't worry, 90% of everyone is like that.
Type B's are usually the people who want a quiet enviroment, and real discussions.
Type C's are usually the people who think they more they say '****', the more people will bow before their awesome flaming, and think that they should be forum moderators.
If you don't think you're a Type C, ask around. You may be a bigger ******* than you thought.
In conclusion, here's some rules to follow.
- Complaining is okay, but don't bitch too much, it grows tiresome.
- No one cares about YOU, they only care about themselves, so stop saying 'I hate whiners' and 'Whiners ruin my day'.
- It takes two to make a fight, and Type C's don't seem to post their own flame-starting posts: They use someone elses to put the other down, so shut your mouth.
- It takes approximately three minutes to post a so-so reply. Those are three minutes in your life you'll never get back. If your post contributes nothing productive then save yourself three minutes and post on something useful.
- And go ahead and call people losers; we're not the ones with 600 posts on these forums