lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Modifying crosshairs size and color
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2002, 03:00 AM   #1
BaccaChew'oS

Modifying crosshairs size and color

I have modified My crosshair size but I cannot seem to modify its neutral color or targeted color. I'm wondering if anybody else uses this in 1v1 duels and if so, what range they find suites them and whether or not they can modify the color schemes.

I tested several ranges and even fought at 150 for a while where the entire cross encompasses the enemy. However, I settled at double the standard size which is about 50. Twenty four is just way to small and I can barley see when the target is acquired.

Since I have made the change my game has improved 2 fold. I have a better grasp of where my saber is actually landing or is going to land. So if anyone else has some input on pros, cons or preferred settings please reply.
BaccaChew'oS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2002, 12:55 PM   #2
Madcow

how did you change your crosshair size?

Quoting me in any way is strictly illegal due to my posts being my copyrighted intellectual property
Madcow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2002, 06:03 PM   #3
BaccaChew'oS

Enter into your console:

seta cg_crosshairSize "?"

?= number i.e 1-300 etc. Twenty four is default. (without " " people ) try 175 to start, Filter down from there.

Anyone else doing this?
BaccaChew'oS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Modifying crosshairs size and color