lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Possible JKII plot ;) (Not possible spoiler)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-28-2001, 08:09 PM   #1
JediKnight_114[b]

Possible JKII plot ;) (Not possible spoiler)

I posted this a while ago on JKII.net, and decided I might as well see what you guys think here.

How about this for a 'maybe' plot?

Only months before the Emperor’s great Jedi purge, a thirty year old Jedi Master named Anya Katarn was on a mission with her padawan, Uldric. While flying, Anya’s hyperdrive malfunctions, forcing her to make an unscheduled break out of hyperspace.

However, she stops in uncharted space in the middle of a pirate battle. Before she can raise shields, or call for help, her ship is attacked, disabling communications and forcing her to make a run for the nearest planet, with pirates chasing her the entire way down.

With her ship all but destroyed around her, Anya manages to eject her and Uldric right before the ship crashes and explodes.

With no ship, and no communications, Anya and Uldric are stranded on an unknown world, and since her drop from hyperspace was unscheduled, they are presumed dead by the Jedi Council, Anya’s husband Morgan Katarn, and their newborn son, Kyle.

In the following years, the Jedi are exterminated, Morgan hides Kyle from his Jedi Heritage, and Anya and Uldric discover that the non-human inhabitants of their unknown planet have extremely high Force potential.

A few years later, Anya becomes ill, telling Uldric, just before she dies, that if he ever gets off the planet, to find Morgan and Kyle, and tell them what happened to her, and that she died thinking of them.

Feeling sorrowful over the loss of his master, and angry that he is still stranded, Uldric begins to train the natives in the ways of the Force. However, his training is clouded by the rage he is feeling over being stranded and he slowly turns to the dark side, involuntarily creating a horde of Dark Jedi.

Thirty-five or forty years later, a ship lands on the planet. Uldric, now completely consumed by the Dark Side, kills everyone on board, hijacks the ship, and heads out with thirty of his best Dark Disciples, ready to shape a new Jedi order in his own image.

When he arrives back in civilized space, he is elated to discover that there is only a handful of Jedi in the galaxy with none of them trained in the old way.

He then finds Kyle, who is now married to Jan Ors, fulfilling his promise to Anya, and then offers Kyle a partnership in his plans. Kyle refuses, so is then imprisoned by Uldric.... Which is where the game begins.

Level 1: Kyle must escape confinement, and try to catch Uldric before he escapes.

Level 2: Uldric escaped, so now Kyle must get back to his ship, the Moldy Crow II, which is parked across the compound/city/installation etc.

After that, Kyle rushes to tell Luke Skywalker about the new threat, and realizes that he alone has to stop Uldric, and try to save him, because he sensed some good in him. And so, he retrieves his lightsaber, and once again becomes a Jedi Knight.

For the rest of the Game, Kyle is hunting Uldric across several planets, all the while, wiping out Uldric’s Dark Jedi as well as the usual hundreds of Stormtroopers since Uldric has now affiliated with the empire, until he finally confronts Uldric in a climactic battle that ends either with Uldric’s death or reckoning.

The End

You see, that plot would work. First, Kyle’s mother being a Jedi Master explains Kyle’s link to the Force. Second, Uldric’s link to Kyle’s mother will involve Kyle personally. Third, Uldric and his Jedi will involve Luke. Also, there is a chance for redemption as well as tons of lightsaber wielding bad guys to have to fight through. Plus, the first two levels are before Kyle gets his lightsaber back, so that would sate the traditional FPS people’s desire for a traditional FPS game.

So, not likely that this is the story, but it would work.

What do you guys think?

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2001, 07:35 AM   #2
Boba Fat

Maybe it depends when this is happening like which movie it would have to be after Episode 1 otherwise it would conflict with her being in the jedi council but it is a cool storyline but there should be levels where you have one or two jedi's on your side that would be cool! Maybe it could be a movie.
Old 07-31-2001, 07:35 AM   #3
Boba Fat

Maybe it depends when this is happening like which movie it would have to be after Episode 1 otherwise it would conflict with her being in the jedi council but it is a cool storyline but there should be levels where you have one or two jedi's on your side that would be cool! Maybe it could be a movie.
Old 07-31-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
sd3mon

Wow! Brilliant stuff there!

I'm impressed. Ever thought about writing Star Wars novels like all those others and make some money. Forgot their names, been so long

Oh well,

Keep up the good work.
Old 08-08-2001, 08:57 PM   #5
Jedi_Prophecy

That's a cool plot but Morgan Katarn was also strong in the Force but never developed his talent due to the Jedi Purge. You should read the Dark Forces Trilogy. That was really creative though. Can we have a hand please ladies & gentlemen????
Old 08-08-2001, 08:57 PM   #6
Jedi_Prophecy

That's a cool plot but Morgan Katarn was also strong in the Force but never developed his talent due to the Jedi Purge. You should read the Dark Forces Trilogy. That was really creative though. Can we have a hand please ladies & gentlemen????
Old 08-16-2001, 12:36 AM   #7
JediKnight_114[b]

Wow, thanks for the compliments guys. I am in the middle of a move, so internet access is scarce which is why I am kinda reviving this half dead thread.

Anyway, I am actually writing a book although not SW yet. I am 460 pages and 100,000 words into so will finish it soon. I really hop to be able to write SW one day, so this is at least a start.

Thanks again guys.
Old 08-19-2001, 01:18 AM   #8
cenca

That's awesome! lol! sorry, i just found that funny.
Old 08-19-2001, 02:15 AM   #9
JediKnight_114[b]

Thanx I think Anyway, welcome to the boards Qwi. BTW, if you are really female as is your namesake, don't let anyone here know about it. Last time a girl showed up, the hormones ran thicker than honey *shivers just thinking about it* But welcome nonetheless.

[ August 18, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]
Old 08-19-2001, 11:29 AM   #10
cenca

intriguing.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 1. The HuB > The Cantina! > Possible JKII plot ;) (Not possible spoiler)