lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "Tavion" - Outstanding new SP level
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2002, 03:54 AM   #41
PETEYKing

I cant open the jail cells at all! I got the Alexis thingy and thats it, Then how do i open cells!?

..|.. '_' ..|..
PETEYKing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 07:44 AM   #42
~*H0ly_sHat*~

Lightbulb PeteyKing...

u know when u reach the place where u tried to press the button and it says 'currently not operational(or watever)'.... turn to your right/light (depending on where u standing) and u see those two doors there? even though it has orange lights on it which is supposed to symbolised that it is locked, just walk there and it will open up...~ kill those guys in there and keep pressing 'E' (or which ever Use button u bind to) on the computers there until your screen start blinking with " New Objectives".....
ok, now, go back out , press the 2 buttons and go find those prisoners and talk to them....~

Welcome...
~*H0ly_sHat*~ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 09:23 AM   #43
starbucks

the tavion folder goes in the gamedata folder, not the base folder.
READ ME. This mod rocks! WTF is with people complaining it sucks? Stop whining, it's free! You want your download back? The jedi were kinda tough, but i finished it in one sitting, np. Patch, thank you for your time, man! I cant wait for the rest of the series!

slave to technology...master of the kill.
starbucks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 12:04 PM   #44
~*H0ly_sHat*~

ermmm... i dont recall people whining that it suck.
i think u mistaken those who said that they couldnt find it in the mods section in setup with people who said it suck who doesnt exsit yet (pls dun flame me if i missed out some post!!)
anyway, i think the reason why some people cant find it in the mods section of setup is because the file was designed for v1.03 and therefore has some bugs when it comes to playing with v1.02...
~*H0ly_sHat*~ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 10:55 PM   #45
patchx

Location: fiery depths of hell sticking my pitch fork thru the guy who voiced jar jar's head
the mod selection thingo in the unpatched version doesnt function properly

you need to put the pk3 in the base folder and type "map tavion" in the console and u will have to change the saber color maunally with cheats

if u use the mod after already playing an unmodded game without restarting jk2 the kyle/tavion model will get messed up becasue it wont know which model.glm to use (their all called model.glm)

theres supposed to be 4 marks in that room i dunno why only three sometimes spawn, never happened to me

oh and to this guy..

Quote:
Actually, the more I play this level, the more I realize how:

1. It's puzzels suck.

2. It's linear design.

3. It's 500 graphical errors the author didn't even ATTEMPT to fix.
bite me

its my first level with jk2 and my second ever..want ur money back?

lol

and for everyone who liked it, thanks heaps, the next bit should be about three weeks

-patch

-patch
patchx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2002, 11:19 PM   #46
SPY_jmr1
The Quiet, but Deadly One

hey patchx, really liked it.. glad to hear part2 is on the way...

Quote:
the mod selection thingo in the unpatched version doesnt function properly
this i understand, but whats your answer if we have 1.03? (like me...) not puting you down or anything, its just strange that it shows up in the MP mod menu, but not SP...

meh

sith happens

I just made a new shortcut and went from there...

SPY_jmr1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2002, 01:09 AM   #47
patchx

Location: fiery depths of hell sticking my pitch fork thru the guy who voiced jar jar's head
thats wierd that it showed up in mp and not sp

dont really have an answer for that one

-patch

-patch
Old 06-11-2002, 02:29 AM   #48
deliboy007

i haven't played this level for that long, but i have to say that it is very nice so far. that rodian jedi was really getting on my nerves using every stance and such, which made it all the more satisfying when i finally cut him down with a saber throw while he was laying on the ground. i am looking forward to fighting plo koon. it feels kind of bizarre to be slaughtering those rebel guys and not fail the mission for it. all in all though i think this map is great, the only thing i'll change after i beat it will be to go back and play it with full lightning.
deliboy007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2002, 04:11 AM   #49
FunClown

I had the problem with the mod not showing up as well. To fix this all I did was copy the 3 files in the Tavion folder to the gamedata folder.

However, only two of the files seem to be showing up there and they are
Tavion.pk3 and
gamestart.cfg

I hope this fixes your problem.
FunClown is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2002, 04:55 AM   #50
deliboy007

holy crap i just fought plo koon, for the love of god how many hit points does that guy have?? it took me near ten tries to kill that guy, and even then he went down like a stubborn mule. kudos to the creator on a nice mod.
Old 06-11-2002, 06:25 AM   #51
patchx

plo koon hasnt got much more hp then the rodian guy but he doesnt let much past his defences including saber throws which he blocks even without his saber

there is a way to kill him without swinging your saber once though

the choke, push jedi rocket move. he's a sucker for it if your quick

lol

i was gonna give her level3 lighting at first but i ran through it a couple of times with it and it was too damn easy, it makes you a killing god of death!

-patch

-patch
Old 06-11-2002, 01:33 PM   #52
deliboy007

hehe, that's why i wanted to go back through it with level three lightning. the method i used to beat plo koon was getting him in a corner and slashing side to side constantly with blue with force speed on.
Old 06-11-2002, 07:39 PM   #53
Joner

The stormtroopers should be rebels, right? I should have installed this change-stormies-to-rebels-modification, right ?
Or is there another way?
Joner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > "Tavion" - Outstanding new SP level