lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: are there any "ghoul2"type servers out there ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-12-2002, 12:44 AM   #1
wtf

Question are there any "ghoul2"type servers out there ?

I'd kind of like to know of any servers with the "ghoul2, dismember, sabertrace" things enabled? (sorry ,I dont know the proper names for these)
I've read about these in a number of places and it sounds pretty cool, maybe actually close to SP type combat(with all the junk enabled- saberrealistic ,dismember,etc.). If these settings are close to SP then you CAN parry a backsweep/stab. I've seen reborn do it and I've done it(though I dont know how).
Oh well ,heres hoping someone posts a name or ip so Ican see first hand.
wtf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2002, 01:41 AM   #2
Darth Vitruvio

There are servers with some of the things you're looking for....

To tell you the truth I believe there are servers out there with Ghoul 2 Collision enabled..... The thing is, I'm not sure which ones have it..... I am sure, however, of servers with dismemberment enabled because I think almost all of them are.... All you need to do is activate it and wait for the settings to take play. The server I usually frequent one called "Van BC Feed the Need" and it has dismemberment enabled and I believe that the Ghoul 2 Collision will work there as well..... I'm also sure that the two new stances work in this server because I was just playing there a few hours ago. Anyway, I know I haven't been much help but if you need to ask any more questions, I'm here. See you on the servers.

-Darth Vitruvio (My name on the servers is: Darth Vitruvio (purple font).
Darth Vitruvio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2002, 01:43 AM   #3
Emon
Strong Bad's Henchman

I made an ASE filter to find them, I found 0.

Clarionet, n. An instrument of torture operated by a person with cotton in his ears. There are two instruments that are worse than a clarionet -- two clarionets.
Emon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2002, 01:54 AM   #4
Lord Nodata

yeah

my server is running all of the above:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...threadid=51955

-Chaff Da-Lan, Jedi Master of the Light side of the force.
Jedi Fortress! A class-based Team modification for Jedi Outcast!
Discuss it here!
Lord Nodata is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > are there any "ghoul2"type servers out there ?