lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darth Maul's Half Saber
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-24-2002, 06:09 PM   #1
Exar Kun II

Darth Maul's Half Saber

Has anyone made or considered making Darth Maul's saber after it was cut in half by Obi-Wan? until I get more adept at GMAX, I can't do it. Just wondering.

I guess all it would entail would be cutting the exisitng Darth Maul Saber mod in half. I could be wrong.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. . ."

-Revelation 6:8
Exar Kun II is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2002, 08:46 PM   #2
iTeM

I'll do it!

oh, just remembered... I can't model

=P
iTeM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2002, 01:43 AM   #3
Mandalorian iTi

Hey take a look at my Khameir Sarin 1/2 Saber, all it is darth mauls saber cut in half with other parts put on it, i cant model eithere though so

"The duel is an end. The purpose of Fencing consists more to calm down the excess of passion through consciousness of one's strength and sentiment of superiority that one acquires than trying to hit the opponet." ~ Jean-Louis
Mandalorian iTi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Darth Maul's Half Saber