lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skinning my speeder bike
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-25-2002, 03:24 AM   #1
supersack56

Angry Skinning my speeder bike

Ok, i made a pretty good *in my opinion* speederbike with Gmax for outcast, and i used the skinning stuff and got it all skinned and pretty looking and everything, saved it, loaded it into the tempest pack, made sure it was still skinned, it was, exported it as an md3, went into gtk radiant, imported it into my level, and it wasnt skinned! AHH! ive had a forum up on massassi but nobody seems to want to answer it, so someone PLEASE help! oh, and by the way (i hope this doesnt complicate things, with my luck it will) somewhere along the line the whole thing got grouped together into one thing named "speeder", no individual parts... so any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks

The Super Sack is a man of authority
supersack56 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Skinning my speeder bike