lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The 20$ Bill
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-30-2002, 07:48 PM   #1
King Andrei

Post The 20$ Bill

There's something really suspicious about the 20$ bill. When you fold the bill, like this (See pics) you will notice that it show's the WTC and the Pentagon on fire.

What's more the WTC smoke (on the 20$ bill) is coming from the exact spot where the plane's hit the WTC. And on each side of the bill, you can see the words "United" and "America" which were words contained in the names of the Airplane Companies which planes crashed into WTC.

More than that, you can see written "Osama" on the 20$ Bill, if you fold it like this, the "O" comes actually from the zero, "S" comes from States, "AM", "A" from America.

Another suspicious thing is that 9(the month)+11(the day)=20(the $ bill)

This is too big to be just a coincidence. Discuss...

you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2002, 07:58 PM   #2
Tall Guy
Est. 1985

its completly a coincidence, that kind of thinking will work for thousands of things in this world. i wouldnt look deeply into it if i was you!

Tall Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2002, 09:13 PM   #3
GendoTheGreat
What a crock

I saw this in the SamnMax or the EscapeMI forums. It's a pretty cool trick. You have to wonder though at who would sit around thinking these things up.

Jolly good.
GendoTheGreat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2002, 09:18 PM   #4
King Andrei

This thing's been on TV and newspapers.
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > The Calavera Café > The 20$ Bill